Taking Control Of Your Diabetes
By TCOYD on December 9, 2019 / Appetizer, Recipes, Snack / Leave a comment
Our own in-house wellness coach Sarah created this beautiful arrangement for our Operations Director Jill, to celebrate Jill’s 18 years at TCOYD!
The fun thing about charcuterie boards is that there are endless variations, and the boards can be as big or as small as you want them to be. You can also add plenty of options for people with different dietary needs.
Here’s what we used for ours:
- 1 bunch green grapes
- 1 bunch black grapes
- 1 bunch red grapes
- Trader Joe’s Greek Olive Medley
- Trader Joe’s Rosemary Marcona Almonds
- Trader Joe’s Fig Butter
- Trader Joe’s Pistachio Pomegranate Crisps
- Trader Joe’s Scalloped Cracker Trio
- Trader Joe’s Honey Graham Crackers
- Columbus Sliced Peppered Salami
- Daniele Gourmet Deli Selection meats
- Trader Joe’s Triple Cream Brie Cheese
- Trader Joe’s Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Trader Joe’s Dill Havarti Cheese
- Trader Joe’s Blood Orange Chocolate Chip Ricotta Cheese
- Kerry Gold Dubliner Cheese
For a lower carb board, you can substitute blackberries or blueberries for the grapes, a stone ground or specialty mustard for the spread, and lower carb crackers or chips.
0 comments on “Charcuterie Boards”Add yours →